CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Reunited And It Feels So...GROSS!?!

oh hell no Pictures, Images and Photos
Say it isn't so, Ri Ri! Rihanna and her abuser Chris Brown are supposedly together at P Diddy's Star Island home in Miami. From usmagazine.com: Rihanna and Chris Brown have reconciled, Usmagazine.com confirms. Nearly three weeks after Brown allegedly battered the singer, the couple have got back together. “She’s not listening to anyone,” says a Rihanna pal. “And of course Puff got involved in this.” Oh, really, Ri Ri! Let me guess...he only hit her because he loves her so much and she provoked the whole thing because she made him so angry. Please hold...I think I just threw up a bit in my mouth. Rihanna, have you heard the old saying "Hit me once, shame on you. Hit me twice, shame on me!" I don't think there will be the same outpouring of sympathy if she takes him back and he hits her again. Don't do it, Girl :(
twitter love Pictures, Images and Photos
So, I am currently totally obsessed with Twitter. I'm like Charlotte and the Rabbit in Sex And The City, but with my computer/iPhone, not my B.O.B.
Kiss it Pictures, Images and Photos
I think I may need an intervention ala How I Met Your Mother! However, if any of you are on Twitter or join Twitter at my suggestion, my user name is nikisaprincess. Follow me and I'll follow you!

After the Tao at the Groomer debacle, Ryan and I had the bright idea (Why do bad scenarios always start with a bright idea?!?) to start grooming the dogs ourselves. With clippers. Yes, I will pause so that you can shake your head and say "WTF?". Well, we started with poor little Tai Tai...the older, grouchier one. I know, I know. The whole notion was ill-conceived and just plain bad. We had a leash on him and the stupid cone shaped collar from Tao's recent stint as a patient so that he wouldn't bite us. It was like a comedy routine. And...he is now officially
one hot mess Pictures, Images and Photos

Um...oops. I said to Ryan "Well the upside of this is that Tao is now back to being the prettier one." Much like March, he came in looking like a lion and left looking like a lamb. That got into a fight with a razor. And the razor won. Yikes! And he was pissed at us. Rightfully so.

Ok...gotta go get dressed.
Happy Hump Day Pictures, Images and Photos

from the dirty Girls Next Door!


0 comments: