CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

So Sad...

Prince Caspian NY Premiere Pictures, Images and Photos
Actress Natasha Richardson died today :(
From people.com: Natasha Richardson has died after suffering head injuries from a fall on a Canadian ski slope Monday. She was 45. Her family released the following statement: "Liam Neeson, his sons, and the entire family are shocked and devastated by the tragic death of their beloved Natasha. They are profoundly grateful for the support, love and prayers of everyone, and ask for privacy during this very difficult time."
Really sad. Her sons are 12 and 13. Poor things.
Photobucket
And...speaking of sad, Ryan and I are O-V-E-R for good. I don't want to rip him on here. Well, ok...I kinda do, but I won't. Suffice it to say that it was NOT a good break up. As in I had to change my phone numbers, so hit me up if you need my new ones.
break up Pictures, Images and Photos
yes no boyfriend sounds good to me!!!! Pictures, Images and Photos


0 comments: