CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Going To The Chapel...

tom and Gisele Pictures, Images and Photos
From usmagazine.com yesterday: Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady wed today at the St. Monica Catholic Church in Santa Monica, Calif., Usmagazine.com confirms.
The bride, 28, donned a form-fitting ivory lace strapless gown with a trumpet skirt, scalloped edges, long train and a floor-length veil with attached handmade satin roses and attached satin headband, all by Dolce & Gabbana. Her three dogs also wore matching Dolce & Gabbana floral lace collars.
Congrats to them! I am annoyed because I sent a tip to perezhilton.com about this and it was used, but I didn't even get a thank you. Not nice. No more tips for you!

Octomom/Angelina Pictures, Images and Photos
Is anyone else so over the OctoMom?!? OMG...this b***h needs to go somewhere already! As if our economy was not sh***y enough, we need to foot the bill for the hospital stay of these eight babies. The Suleman octuplets' medical costs have not been disclosed, but in 2006, the average cost for a premature baby's hospital stay in California was $164,273, according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Eight times that equals $1.3 million.
For a single mother, the cost of raising 14 children through age 17 ranges from $1.3 million to $2.7 million, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
(from yahoonews.com) Lovely. Doesn't the doctor at least have a MORAL or ETHICAL, if not legal, obligation to be sure that the prospective mother has health insurance and can afford the birth and/or hospital stay of these babies?!? And, WTF would you implant 6 embryos into an UNEMPLOYEED, single mother of six who lives in a 3 bedroom/1 bathroom house any f**king way?!? Um, hello?!? And the comparisons to Angelina? As if. Angelina has Brad, more money than G*d, multiple mansions and nannies galore. And FYI-we are not paying for Angie's kids. They can have as many as they want as far as I am concerned, because unlike the Picasso version of Angelina (A.K.A. OctoMom), they can afford them!! (Excuse me while I hop off of my soapbox) That's all I have to say about that.

twitter button Pictures, Images and Photos
I am currently obsessed with Twitter. Does anyone that reads my blog Tweet? If so, please let me know...my user name is nikisaprincess! Ryan is going to send me to internet rehab between Twitter and Facebook...yikes! Ok, gots to go get ready! Happy Friday, Lovies!

0 comments: