CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Today For You, Tomorrow For Me!


We are going to New York tomorrow night. Hooray! Too bad I have laryngitis and Lissy has bronchitis. Only us! I am putzing around on the computer instead of packing. I am a pro at procrastinating. And then I'll be wondering why I forgot stuff. Oh, well...it will be an excuse to shop (Like I need one)! Uneventful bordering on boring week so far...hopefully that will change when we get to NYC. I have NEVER been there. I cannot wait to see it. On a serious note, we are going to Ground Zero. Good thing I am "Annoying Girl With Camera"-I'll take lots of pics. Did you know that they are having a heat wave in NYC? Typical. How am I supposed to look fashionable when I'm melting for G*d's sake?!? Looks like I'll be rockin' the curly hair for sure. I asked Lissy if we could go to Coney Island. She made a face, but said "I guess we could." I'm sure it's a total cheesefest, but I want to see it. And, because Lissy is the bestest best friend in the whole wide world, she'll take me there! Also because she won't want to listen to me whine, but I prefer reason number one. I am also a professional whiner. But, I will tell you that A put me in my place last night. I asked him to come see me before I left. I tried whining, bargaining, bribing...everything in my big ol' bag o' tricks. Finally, he said in a stern voice "Baby Girl. It's not going to happen tomorrow." Seriously...I LOVE it when he calls me little pet names. I melt. Oh, yeah...and I also stop irritating him. A win-win situation, right? So, I will have to wait until I come home to see A. (Insert pouting here...lower lip stuck out, puppy dog eyes, the whole nine) I'll schlep back over to the east coast next week to see him and my Mom, who by the way is recovering nicely. UM...R, if you are reading this, why did you call me in the middle of the night last night? R is for RANDOM. You are silly, call me back, Dude! Ok, I'm signing off until Sunday (which is when I get back in town). Seriously, A...really missing you right now. I'll have to indulge in some retail therapy in NYC so I don't think about it too much. See how it'll all be your fault if I spend a lot of money? I am also a master of spin...LOL.
XOXO