CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Out Of The Mouthes Of Babes...Part Deaux

Ok, this will be short & sweet (like Joshie) because I am on the home stretch of my babysitting gig, and I am EXHAUSTED! But, Noah said something so funny last night, and I don't want to forget it. Lissy and I were talking about babies, so I turned to Noah and said "Do you think Mickey (that's me, fyi) should have a baby?" So, he pauses, deep in thought...and finally says "Maybe Mommy, Daddy, Noah & Joshie can BUY you a new baby". You know, like for my birthday. He is so smart, and he comes up with the cutest things. His new thing is he's allergic...to EVERYTHING.
Example: "Noah, it's bath time. "
"I can't take a bath."
"Why not?"
"Because I'm allergic to baths!"
Also, he's big on telling you that his feelings are hurt.
Example: "Mickey, Tao hurt my feelings."
"Oh,no! How did he hurt your feelings?"
"He jumped on them!"
(This exchange happened shortly after Tao charged him & startled him)
So...last night, Joshie had a nightmare & I took him out to the couch & we fell asleep together. He is such a sweet little boy. He's the best cuddler EVER. My nephews are awesome!
I am going to try to take a quick nap while baby Kylin is sleeping. This motherhood stuff is not as easy as it looks...LOL. But, I could still TOTALLY do it.

0 comments: