CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Adventures In Babysitting

So...I'm babysitting little miss Kylin. For a whole weekend (as in Fri afternoon to Sunday night). I know...can you believe they trusted me with their child?? Kidding, kidding! As you all know, I am rapidly approaching 33...Ick. I have been thinking about having a baby on my own. I wanted to see if I could do it, so I volunteered to watch Kylin. Not really a good baby to use as an example, because she is the BEST baby ever! Anyway, so far, so good. My dogs, especially Tao are in love with her, and vice versa. And so am I. I could so totally do this! And, now, I am babysitting ALL the kids tonight (Noah, Joshie and Kylin). We tried to go out on the boat today, but it rained. After we got out there, with the kids, with all of our crap. Only us! We got tickets to see Kathy Griffin next month. OMG, she's so funny. Kylin is next to me in a papason swing going back and forth, trying to figure out how to stick her feet in her mouth. Noah & Joshie are playing in front of me on the floor. (Insert sporadic karate noises, "Joshua, come here!", "My car!" and little stealth missions over to the swing to touch Kylin.) Ahhh, domestic bliss! The boys love, love, love the baby. So cute! Anyway...I know you all are wondering about A. Obviously, we had a to-do last week. I think it's been resolved. I hope. I do still really like him. Apparently, I am a LITTLE bit difficult to deal with. I know. Who knew? LOL. Me=Totally emotionally high maintenance, needing lots of attention. I.E. PRINCESS. But, when you like someone, shouldn't you want to give them your undivided attention? That's how I roll...haha. Why can't it just be easy? You meet, you like each other, you spend all your free time together, etc, etc. Ugh. This dating shit is for the birds. Seriously. Lissy says I will know that I've met the right guy when I look back on all the crap that these guys have done and laugh. We'll see. Ok...gotta go watch the kids now. Another fabulous Saturday night for Niki!

0 comments: