CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Guess Who's Back, Back Again...

No, not Eninem. Me! Ok, well, technically, I guess he is back...but whatevs. Sorry I have been gone, but I must confess. I have a bit of a Twitter addiction. It's true. I think an intervention is in order. Anyhoo...
vv Pictures, Images and Photos
So I am watching the yumminess that is Lebron James, um I mean Game 4 of the Eastern Finals. The Cavs came to win tonight...it's about time. For a team that has swept every series leading up to this one, I'm not that impressed. But, what the hell? More chances to see King James! I'm with it. For all of you that haven't watched the NBA since back in the day (It was a Wednesday...and MJ was playing)...Newsflash! The NBA is exciting again! And...23 is back. In the form of Lebron. He's the bomb like tick, tick....Ok, let me stop drooling and move onto current events. By that I mean gossip...LOL.
On a sad note, Mike Tyson's 4 year old daughter died today as a result of "accidentally hanging herself on a treadmill". Um, why was a 4 year old left un-attended near a treadmill? I'm just saying...
On a hypocritical note, devout Catholic Mel Gibson's girlfriend is pregnant. Is the ink even dry on that mofo's divorce papers?? Fornicators, Party of Two...your table is ready. In hell. Guess this falls under "Do as I say, not as I do", huh?
On a f**ked up note, have you seen all the drams surrounding Jon & Kate Plus Eight?!? Who has time to have extra marital affairs with eight kids?? Hey, guys...maybe more parenting, less f**king. Kthanxbye.
That's about all the gossip I've got...I know...slow month.
Ok, gotta go watch the 2nd quarter...Go, Cavs!
Goodnight, Lovies!



P.S. Try Twitter. It's like crystal meth. But legal. And it won't make you skinny. Oh, well...try it anyway...LOL!

0 comments: