CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Thursday!

What up bitch! Pictures, Images and Photos
Good morning, Lovies! Hope everyone is doing well on this Thursday morning...you should be...I mean, HELLO! It's almost Friday!! I am sitting here with Noah (my nephew). We are in bed...he's playing baseball on his DS and obvs, I am on the computer. I'm up early, so I figured I'd take this opportunity to blog. I am with Noah because I'm taking him to school today because Little Joshie is having tubes put in his ears and his adnoids removed today...so positive thoughts to him today, please, everyone! Anyways, we had a slumber party last night...Fun! After the kiddies went to bed, we watched Role Models, and it was soooooo funny. Loved it! I posted some new pics in the post below this one...my hair is a little different now and I have pink AND purple in it.
I am a Disney princess Pictures, Images and Photos
Uh-huh...that and an eternal 12 year old...with lots of disposable income. What a dangerous combination! You may have noticed that I took down my Top Ten list. Ryan sent me an email explaining that a "friend" had let him know about it and he was upset. So, I took it down because I feel really sad that things between us had to get so ugly (and public)...so I'm trying not to fuel that fire. How can love turn to hate so fast? I guess it's like they say...there's a thin line between love and hate, huh?? And honestly, even though I have a lot of not so nice things to say now, obvs it wasn't all bad...there were lots of good times as well. So, I am going to try to honor our relationship and remember the way that we used to feel about each other, and try not to be a b***h. Damn, that's going to be hard...not because of him, just because it's in my nature.
bitchy Pictures, Images and Photos
You know me...I just say what I think.
And besides...
Photobucket
I got this...LOL.
Ok...got to get myself and Noah dressed so we can get our day started! Have a great day!

0 comments: