CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Day After Valentine's Day...By That I Mean I Forgot To Blog Yesterday!

Hi, all! I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day! Mine was really great until about 3/4 the through dinner, when the fact that I had too many drinks hit me. So not cool. Let me start at the beginning. We were out running errands, etc. during the day and my neck was really bothering me when we got home. So, I decided to take a muscle relaxant and lay down for a few hours. I felt good when I woke up, took a shower, got ready....We went to The Melting Pot with Christie and Mike. I had a few drinks...who knew that their drinks were so strong, anyway?!? I was fine through the cheese (yum!) and salad. Then, during the main course, I got kinda skeeved out because we were all dipping in the same pot, so I didn't really eat much of much. But I kept drinking...LOL! All of a sudden, I was super tired, I could barely keep my head up and I felt like I was losing my motor functions...as in I kept dropping s**t, including chocolate down the front of my dress and on my boobs...Lovely. I looked at Ryan and said "I'm totally drunk". During the chocolate course (double yum!), I broke out into a cold sweat and I felt as though I was going to either puke or pass out. So, Ryan took me outside for some fresh air, and I started to feel a little better. The moral of the story is...maybe chasing a muscle relaxant with several tequila based drinks is not a good idea. Duh! For a smart girl, sometimes I do very stupid things, huh? So, I'm sort of nursing a hangover today. Yuck. My honey got me candy and other assorted prezzies, which was very thoughtful. Except that he got me strawberry, and I hate strawberry (Ryan: "Oh, you like cherry? I thought it was strawberry" Me: "Um, no...I hate strawberry and I've told you that a bunch of times already.") and no flowers. Uh-huh. No flowers, which was the ONLY thing that I really wanted. Oh, well...he tried.
men are stupid icon
J Lo and her gross husband Skeletor pimped out, I mean showed off their twins at his concert. Awww...they really are cuties!

Ryan and I were just saying that it's been a week and no statement from Ike Turner, I mean Chris Brown OR Rihanna. And, then look what I just found on perezhilton.com: After more than a week of silence, alleged girlfriend beater Chris Brown just issued a statement about the incident this past weekend!
He says:
"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person. Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong. While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else. Those posts or writings under my name are frauds."

I smell a trip to rehab coming very soon...And, um, couldn't he have mentioned Rihanna by name?!?

Congrats Douche bag! Pictures, Images and Photos
Hmmmm...wtf is in the water in Hollyweird these days?!?
Baby Fever Pictures, Images and Photos
Lots of new pregnancies to report.
baby on board Pictures, Images and Photos
Elizabitch Hasselbeck is preggo again...didn't she just pop one out? Kate Moss is knocked up. So is Mira Sorvino...I know, yawn...where has she been? Dave Grohl's wife is also with child. Kelis and Nas are expecting. So are Taboo from The Black Eyed Peas, Tisha Campbell and Duane Martin, Hank Azaria, Angie Everheart (who is not naming the baby daddy ala Minne Driver), Bobby Brown and his non-famous girlfriend (what is this, number ten, Bobby?), Chad Lowe (not with Hilary swank), Niki Taylor, Lance Armstrong, Carson Daly, Anne Heche and Jill Scott. Oh, and Molly Ringwald is expecting boy/girl twins (so trendy!) I told you there was something in the water!
new baby Pictures, Images and Photos
Now, let's talk recent births.
Its a boy Pictures, Images and Photos
It's a boy for rapper M.I.A., Kevin Costner, Tiger Woods, Good Charlotte guitarist Billy Martin, Lizzie Grubman, Lil' Mo, Jo Dee Messina and Charlotte Church.
its a girl Pictures, Images and Photos

It's a girl for Kiss's Paul Stanley, Erykah Badu (she named her daughter Mars Mercaba, for G*d's sake!), Cry-Baby actress Amy Locane, Alison Sweeney, and Eagles backup quarterback Kevin Kolb.




0 comments: